1. Purpose and scope of information collection
Collection of information via Anh Mo Website or (and) using Anh Mo Application to serve:
- Answer customers’ inquiries.
- Customer support during usage of products and services
- Provide customers with the latest information on the website
- Provide services and products that better fit customers’ needs
- Extend convenience services to suit your needs
- Improve service quality, reduce costs
- Carry out promotional activities related to our products and services
- Avoid introducing content that is not appropriate to customers’ needs, preferences, or tastes
- Consider upgrading content and website / app interfaces
To access and use certain services at www.anhmo.vn, you may be required to register with us your personal information (Email, Name, Phone Number …). All registered information must be accurate and legal. www.anhmo.vn does not take any responsibility related to legal matter of information reported.
We may also collect information about
- The number of visits, including the number of pages you viewed, the number of links you clicked and other information related to the connection to www.anhmo.vn. We also collect the information that your browser uses when accessing the www.anhmo.vn website, including: IP address, browser type, language used, time and addresses that Browser accesses.
- The number of times you use the App, including the number of pages you view, the number of links you clicked and other information related to the connection to www.anhmo.vn. We also collect information that your device uses every time an app accesses the Anh Mo App including usage time, number of interactions, information sharing, etc.
- History of payment and use of services (to protect customers’ best interests when cases of complaint occur)
We always protect the rights of customers using Anh Mo products / services
2. Scope of information use
When necessary, we may use this information to contact you directly in the form of: letters, orders, thank you letters, technical and confidential information. You can receive periodic emails on new products and new services information, upcoming events or recruitment information if you subscribe to email notifications.
Customer information will not be used, exchanged or partially disclosed to any other third parties (except when customer actively gives or authorizes) and in certain cases:
- Customer proactively gives or offers to provide.
- In cases of force majeure, grievances or disputes against Anh Mo service provider and Anh Mo’s partners, we are compelled to provide a STATISTICAL SUMMARY of customer information, in accordance with Vietnamese law, to ensure the transparency of Anh Mo and Anh Mo’s partners.
3. Duration of information storage
Customers’ personal data will be stored until there is request to remove or the customer logs in and remove. For the rest, in all cases, customers’ personal information will be secured on Anh Mo’s server system
- People or organizations who may have access to confidential information
- Anh Mo Project Management team and other teams related to the support and performance of contracts with customers
- In cases when required by law: The company is responsible for providing personal information of customers when requested by a judicial body, including the Procuracy, the court, police agency investigating matters related to law violation of customers. Otherwise, no one has the right to access customers’ personal information.
4. Address of the unit collecting and managing personal information
- AM Technology Joint Stock Company
- Registration Number: 0107574328 – 23/09/2016 – Hanoi Department of Planning and Investment
- Address: No. 24, LK 28. Van Phu Urban Area, Phu La Ward, Ha Dong District – Hanoi
- Branch: 231 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone: (024) 3836 3458 Fax:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://amtechcom.vn
5. Means and tools for users to access and edit their personal data.
Customers may directly exercise their rights by accessing Anh Mo website or using Anh Mo App or contacting us via email or contact information provided on Anh Mo website.
6. Commitment to secure customers’ personal information
When you submit your personal information to us, you agree to the terms we have stated above, anhmo.vn undertakes to protect your personal information in every ways. We will use various information security technologies such as PCI, SSL, … to protect this information from being retrieved, used or unwantedly disclosed.
- However, due to technical limitations, no data can be transmitted over the internet with 100% security. Therefore, we cannot make a firm commitment that the information you provide us will be kept absolutely secure, and we cannot be held liable in the event of unauthorized access of your personal information, as when you share information with others …. If you do not agree to the terms stated above, we advise you not to send information to us.
– Therefore, anhmo.vn also advises you to keep confidential information related to your password retrieval and to not share with anyone else.
- If you use a shared computer, you should log out, or close all open windows.